Friday, August 26, 2005
I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain
You say I've been driving you crazy
and its keeping you away
So just give me one good reason
Tell me why I should stay'
Cause I dont wanna waste another moment
in saying things we never meant to say
And I Take it just a little bit
I,
hold my breath and count to ten
I,
I've been waiting for a chance to let you in
If I just breathe
Let it fill the space in between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe
Well it's all so overrated
In not saying how you feel
So you end up watching chances fade
And wondering what's real
And I Give you just a little timeI,
Wonder if you realize
I've been waiting till I see it in your eyesIf I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe
Breathe
So I whisper in the dark,Hoping you hear meDo you hear me?If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between I'll know everything is alright
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
Everything is alright if i just breathe... breathe
I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain
breathe-michelle branch
i'm tired. today was fine. no modd swings. during science. we learnt colours. it easy and well. i did it. i did not day- dream during science. usually i would. it just so boring and my stupid mind would just drift to wonderland.yupps. so i was good but the first part i day-dream and i realise . so i stop.
had pe, it sucks. the whole of two-seven had to run on slippery floor cause it was raining before that.luckily i did not slip and do whatever rubbish but i almost fall on one part. well. then miss teo jin ling ask us to ask her question so they did and my stomach was growling so badly that one part i got distracted and started looking everywhere hoping she let us off soon and at that point she was talking about starving.hmms.
miss ratulangi bought the cake for the april to july birthday girls. and yanling and isabel had extra pieces. hahas. pigs! the cake was alright! during recess, cara was damn funny. she did something which make sonia,jade,rebecca,ning xin and me laugh. shall not say cause it will embrassed her.
had chinese lesson.argghh. composition! and i was nice cause ning xin didnt know how to write and i offer to help and when i don't know how to write. she didn't even brother about me.mean please! had maths. stupid teacher . i don't like her. sonia was embrassed by me today. she did something stupid. okays. so it like that.i was sitting with sonia and i told her my friend had return me my razor and she was saying. what is her name. i say she is in secondary one and i saw this lime magazine which had tyra banks name on it so i say tyra banks and she was like huh. she got the same name as the american next top model. hahas. damn funny please. she's so blur!hahas! and i starting laughing so badly that the teacher turned and stare at me.and i kept laughing and laughing. hahas. she so blur please!
after school went home with cara. and she was telling she me she went to this ball kind of formal
thing. so she told me she was walking and she was thinking and she accidentally knocked the glass table and the three table was moving moving. luckily it didn't break and she was laughing to herself. another blur sotong. but i can imagine.hahas! it just so cara!
i had to swim later. i don't feel like going.