Wednesday, November 30, 2005
woke up at 9.55 am. Supposed to meet Veronica at 11 am. I was late. hahas, third time. Met her at junction 8, Veronica rebond her hair. I did not laugh okays, not like jean who laugh at Veronica. So I accompany Veronica to watch Harry potter cause I watched before so I accompany her as she had not watch yet.
She was funny during the cinema, it's not scary at all , at some part of the show she used her hand to cover her face. hahahahas. I pulled her hand away and ask her to see.then we saw danielle from gym, she was in the same cinema as us. hahas, what a coincidence! So we came down and saw Kelly koh and Vanessa chew. kelly koh was very mean , she laugh at veronica's hair. So we ate at macs and later shop around as Veronica need to buy abigail's birthday present. veronica bought her socks too at ice lemon tea and bought abigail's present from precious thoughts.
I called jean and told her we're coming her hse. And when were reaching her bus-stop, she called me, so I put speaker and she was talking quite loudly so almost everyone in the bus turned and looked at us. hahahahas, so embarrassed ! veronica was laughing !
then jean came back to her hse to meet us as we waited at her hse downstairs, saw jean's crush no 4 and 5. jean's crush no 5 molest her before. wth ! and we played at her hse downstairs before going her hse then i accompany jean to sing lin jun jie songs.
jean is in love with lin jun jie !
so we sang the love song, forget what is the tittle . but i realise there some chinese words that i couldnt read. i need to pratice my chinese reading . later i have to go and my dad came to fetch me and i went to junction 8 for dinner. message jean that i was at junction 8, she and veronica came to the food court to find me. hahahas, then my dad asked them to have dinner with us , both of them dont want so they went home.
why is it theres a part of me still missing you ?