Friday, December 30, 2005
i had a bad dream yesterday. it was terrible.
arrghhh I woke up at nine forty then I was sleeping halfway then my cousin came to my house. So I was very tired today.
then I have to go to junction 8 with my whole family for lunch and also take photo cause I'm going Malaysia on Sunday. So please do not message me on Sunday. Thanks !
we ate at ajisen , the food was salty.
went to ica building. wow man, it was really crowded.
like waited for an hour or so to get my passport photo done. yeah and my brother was really being an irritant . sighh. then we took the train back met this really strange guy while waiting for the train. i think he is a bit crazy. anyway let not talk abt him so we went back to junction 8 and then i accompany my brother to popular and buy his pens (he claims his pens is not working)
and after that we went to 7 eleven to buy ice-cream and went back to ntuc to find my ma ma.
after that we went home. was so tired. but i did not sleep. sch is starting. arrghhh.
i wish everyday will be a holiday, that would be great .