<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9984748?origin\x3dhttp://fashionmypassion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I really feel like killing myself. I cant find my bio file. arrhhhh !
why is my things always missing. I really have to stop dreaming and pay more attention to my things around me. I really, really have to change this stupid attitude of mine .
I cant stand it anymore. fuck !

got back chinese, physics. my physics fail terribly. Expected it to happened cause I forget to bring back my text book to study. but did not thought that I would get this fucking pathetic three marks.
some people never study they get at least five or above and me ? I did not study I fail like shit.
three marks !
oh wow, fionnchuah ! you're so brilliant , you should just go and kill yourself instead.

sighh, I have to wake up and stop dreaming. I have to stop wasting my precious time to dream and to pay attention in class. if I can really stop dreaming, that would be great.

chinese was okays. got second in class. but compare to other classes. it only like o-kays.
anyway, was happy for sotong and fran. they got first and third. three in a row huh ? hahas.
damn nice !
today had thanks giving mass. was sleeping through out the whole first period.
sorry . was freaking tired. yeah and then threefive had to do the arm thing. so malu please. hahas. but it was sweet lah. then had physics and then art. arrghhh.

did i ever mention that art is getting more and more bor-ring ?
I seriously start to hate art now. oh wait , even before that. I already hate art. yeah.
I forget. I hate art even before the sch starts.
yupps the teacher is okays it not her fault that I hate art.
it just that it me, my problem. I cant draw. and that like very frustrating .


life sucks !










140391


Fionn . T Chuah
CHIJ Toa Payoh
oneseven
twoseven
threefive
fourfive
fiveone
gymnastics


X0X0

Abby Belnice Charmaine Cynthia Dels Eunice Franseca Grace Iffah Isabel Jean Jiamin Justina Idayu Kelvin RunJin Nina Ningxin Minghui Sam Seiriol Setia Shiming Sijia Sonia Tayhan Vanessa Vera Veronica Yanni

CREDITS;

Designer & editor of codes; x
Base codes; x
Image hosting; x
Fonts; x
Image; x, various artists.
Background; x Edited with MS Paint.
Don't remove, thanks.