Tuesday, March 21, 2006
had english in the morning.
omg, I dont know why.
but it feels weird today in english.
cause I'm in different class. went 3/10 for english.
the lesson was okays , nothing much to do today in english.
after that was account. I was punished by mrs chow , had to stand at the back of the classroom. my first time getting punished in secondary school okays ! hahahs ! sonia and i had to stand at the back of the class and both of us were laughing although we were punished. so rubbish right.
got back account papers, thought I did badly but it was okays. not that bad !
had chinese after that. lao shi was very nice !
luckily no oral today cause I did not study for it.
everyone was not listening to her. so poor thing.
yupps sotong was sleeping in class. hahaha !
and we were talking !
then recess, nothing much abt recess.
had maths after that !
fuck ! I'm telling you, jean is crazy okays !
she kept touching me !
okays pls, dont think dirty.
she is just playing , I know. but she is super annoying ! hahahas !
I dont care if she see this, cause I know she say abt me too and she was the one who distract me from paying attention in maths ! wth !
after maths had s.s.
social studies was super slack.
had talk and we were playing and relaxing.
the mr chua was super funny.
you guys should see him.
his hair was comb back and he had moustache
he seems to me like he was from the chinese old show. you know those kind of old shows where guys comb back their hair and act all high and mighty. hahahs ! it was super hilarious to me !
me and sotong was laughing !
then had art.
art was boring !
"the old memories just came, flooding back "