<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9984748?origin\x3dhttp://fashionmypassion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 03, 2006
hmmmms. lots of things going on. i cant concentrate on studies ! arrghhh !
. i guess i did it properly . did i ?
now i understand why parents always ask us to concentrate on studies cause we cant multi-task at this age. doing two stuff at a time. i think i cant ! maybe others could. i think i'm too weak for it. hmmmms !

sun-tanning today. i still smell of sea and sand ! went sentosa !
nothing good i didnt get baked as i didnt even grew darker.
shiming so funny."see fionn so tanned already "
i was like shiming ' that my natural colour.'
seiriol was laughing i think !

yupp. so tired ! homework not done yet ! cause stuff have been coming out and i cant concentrate on studies. maybe if you could still be there, i will concentrate ?
will i ? arrghhh-




I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And it ended so soon
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark grey sky
I was changed


In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
it was there that
I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything...alright

cry-mandy moore !








140391


Fionn . T Chuah
CHIJ Toa Payoh
oneseven
twoseven
threefive
fourfive
fiveone
gymnastics


X0X0

Abby Belnice Charmaine Cynthia Dels Eunice Franseca Grace Iffah Isabel Jean Jiamin Justina Idayu Kelvin RunJin Nina Ningxin Minghui Sam Seiriol Setia Shiming Sijia Sonia Tayhan Vanessa Vera Veronica Yanni

CREDITS;

Designer & editor of codes; x
Base codes; x
Image hosting; x
Fonts; x
Image; x, various artists.
Background; x Edited with MS Paint.
Don't remove, thanks.