<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9984748?origin\x3dhttp://fashionmypassion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 28, 2006
Turn it inside out so I can see
The part of you that's drifting over me
And when I wake you're never there
But when I sleep you're everywhere
You're everywhere

Just tell me how I got this far
Just tell me why you're here and who you are
'Cause every time I look
you're never there
And every time I sleep
you're always there








140391


Fionn . T Chuah
CHIJ Toa Payoh
oneseven
twoseven
threefive
fourfive
fiveone
gymnastics


X0X0

Abby Belnice Charmaine Cynthia Dels Eunice Franseca Grace Iffah Isabel Jean Jiamin Justina Idayu Kelvin RunJin Nina Ningxin Minghui Sam Seiriol Setia Shiming Sijia Sonia Tayhan Vanessa Vera Veronica Yanni

CREDITS;

Designer & editor of codes; x
Base codes; x
Image hosting; x
Fonts; x
Image; x, various artists.
Background; x Edited with MS Paint.
Don't remove, thanks.