<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9984748?origin\x3dhttp://fashionmypassion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 04, 2006
And who am I to tell you that I would never let you down
That no-one else could love you half as much as I do now
And who am I to tell you I'll always catch you when you fall
Well I, I wouldn't be myself at all
I wouldn't be myself at all, at all.

okays so my accounts paper did not get thrown by mrs chow.
that was a good thing.
but i cant keep it this way. get away with things just by luck.
had history ca today. i study for it. pass or fail im not sure cause i thought the ca was hard.
just realise some things. thought about it. ponder over it.
whats been wrong, whats been right?




















140391


Fionn . T Chuah
CHIJ Toa Payoh
oneseven
twoseven
threefive
fourfive
fiveone
gymnastics


X0X0

Abby Belnice Charmaine Cynthia Dels Eunice Franseca Grace Iffah Isabel Jean Jiamin Justina Idayu Kelvin RunJin Nina Ningxin Minghui Sam Seiriol Setia Shiming Sijia Sonia Tayhan Vanessa Vera Veronica Yanni

CREDITS;

Designer & editor of codes; x
Base codes; x
Image hosting; x
Fonts; x
Image; x, various artists.
Background; x Edited with MS Paint.
Don't remove, thanks.