Monday, October 16, 2006
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, They're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
the radio is playing this song.
carrie is now on air !
and so i was saying i went zoo yesterday.
it was alright.
lots of foreigners.
there were many cute little childrens.
hahas. my mum was so funny. she went to touch this eurasian baby boy hair.
he has beautiful hair, golden curls. so cute ! hahahas !
i want to touch too but im afraid the baby daddy will scold me so i watch my mum touch his hair.
hahahas. yupp and my own dad scold my mum for touching. hahahas.
the usual animals.
nothing special. my mum was screaming ? urm yupp she was so excited like she never see
animals before.
hahas yupp and we were telling her to shhh.
i had ben and jerry's ice-cream.
i took phish food. nice !
my brother had cho fudge brownie [:
my brother was annoying. he dont want to take pictures with me.
but i manage to took some shots of him. hahas.
yupp im super tired. i need long hours of sleep so yupp.
got back results today.
nothing much to say.
congrats to all who did well.
and to those who did not.
you will do better in the future.
yupp so dont feel too upset. cause for everything that happen in life. there a reason for it.
it just that we dont know what the reason that all.
so cheer up [: continue being happy !
shall upload pictures !