<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9984748?origin\x3dhttp://fashionmypassion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
sch was boring for the entire day.
career talk.
and we have this quiz. and is so weird. cause the quiz is so not true.
they say im creative. careful and competent which is so not true.
firstly im not creative , if im . i would have pass art.
secondly im not careful, careful in what ways ?
i always leave my things behind or lost it. so how can i be careful ?
and please, oh please. ask those people around me. how can i be competent ?
goodness gracious !
the quiz really is crap if its really true. then i dont know what to say.

had oral after school.
lao shi was nice. she kept smiling and nodding her head. well, i dont know if its a good sign or not.
things have been going bad recently.
went town after school with abby !
abby went town to puck her eyebrows. i kept thinking she waxes them. HAHAHA.
it was fun, it's always fun with her but she's sick.
hope she recover soon.
HAHAH poor jade. IM SORRY !
i pass my illness to her too now im alright but both of them fall sick.

yupp then went Bugis, the cheena ching chong place.
as usual- crowded.
saw this shirt damn nice. abby saw a shirt which she like too.
gonna get it !
need justina help though to help us bargain ! yeah justina the bargain queen !

ate at Huns and at swensens for desert.
yupp im gaining weight . im really am.

then went home. tired. oh tmr we're checking papers. not in the mood for that !





Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without



Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do


Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.








140391


Fionn . T Chuah
CHIJ Toa Payoh
oneseven
twoseven
threefive
fourfive
fiveone
gymnastics


X0X0

Abby Belnice Charmaine Cynthia Dels Eunice Franseca Grace Iffah Isabel Jean Jiamin Justina Idayu Kelvin RunJin Nina Ningxin Minghui Sam Seiriol Setia Shiming Sijia Sonia Tayhan Vanessa Vera Veronica Yanni

CREDITS;

Designer & editor of codes; x
Base codes; x
Image hosting; x
Fonts; x
Image; x, various artists.
Background; x Edited with MS Paint.
Don't remove, thanks.